Vero consistently writes practical articles about email marketing. They freely share their experience and their expertise. This article by Jimmy Daly is no different.
Email marketing requires a lot of tools and they don’t come in one package. Each shop has to cobble together a toolbox that works for them.
The tools that Vero uses include:
- Hackpad – collaborative note-taking
- Trello – project management
- Clyp – record and share audio clips
- Zapier – connect web applications
- Litmus – preview emails in multiple clients
- Mail Tester – test for spam risk before you send
- Google Analytics – analytics to track email custom campaign parameters
- Google Sheets – online, collaborative analysis
- Gmail Labels – create swipe files and collect email campaign examples of the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Sticky Notes – yeah, you know, where you jot a note and stick it to the wall. Great for campaign planning.
- Periscope – plug this tool into your database and create useful charts and graphs
Vero’s article explains in detail why they chose each of these tools and how they use them.